Select your project language, the the generated code will appear on here.
Copy and paste the code to your project code.
What do you want to do with the Live-data of the added RECIPE? You may want to make Live-data visualization.
You should select a Template that can work correctly with the Live-data (You can REMAKE it after selecting a template).
* Did you know that you can just create new Web Design(HTML/CSS) without Template change. Then click the “New” button.
* Debug your Live-data recipe if you do not see Template previews below.
In layout, the Content will be positioned according to the priority number.
* E.g. Priority=1 will be placed on the top left.
* For Content with the same priority, the most recent update will appear in prior order.
* Based on the width of the prioritized Content, it will push other Content next to it.
The position of the Content can be adjusted out of layout(your BOARD) here.
* If you change the width, height, or position here, it will be either “fixed” or “absolute” position and will overwrite the width in the Priority setting.
KITCHEN for this content
Anyone can remake this API RECIPE and Web Design(HTML/CSS) after adding this content, but only you can edit yours.
If there is any cooking problem in this content, a bug icon will appear, click to find out.
OPTIONS(or ADD) button
If you added this content on your BOARD. the OPTIONS button appear this KITCHEN page.
You can change the layout, priority, position and the size of this content on your BOARD.
The content will be the most recent update. If you do not see a content, click on EDIT or REMAKE button in Web Design. If there is no Live-data, click the green BUG to see if the Live-data are correctly showing.
If you added this content on your BOARD, the (Web Design)TEMPLATES button appear in this KITCHEN page.
You can update this content with a different data-driven web design.
If you added this content on your BOARD, the REMAKE button appears in this KITCHEN page.
If you are familiar with CSS/HTML. Then explore data-driven web design by coding.
The EXPAND button takes you to the additional information of this API.