What do you want to do with the live data of the added RECIPE? You may want to make live data visualization.
You should select a DESIGN Template that can work correctly with the live data (You can REMAKE it after selecting a template).
* Did you know that you can just create new DESIGN without Template change. Then click the “New” button.
* Debug your RECIPE if you do not see Template previews below.
In layout, the Contents will be positioned according to the priority number.
* E.g. Priority=1 will be placed on the top left.
* For Contents with the same priority, the most recent update will appear in prior order.
* Based on the width of the prioritized Content, it will push other Contents next to it.
The position of the Content can be adjusted out of layout(your BOARD) here.
* If you change the width, height, or position here, it will be either “fixed” or “absolute” position and will overwrite the width in the Priority setting.
Here is the KITCHEN page for this Content
You can see codes and live data behind this Content. Anyone can remake this RECIPE and DESIGN after adding this Content, but only you can edit yours.
ADD or REMOVE Button
You can add or remove this Content to/from your BOARD.
If you added this Content on your BOARD. the OPTIONS button appear this KITCHEN page.
They are Web Push Notifications with new content that comes from this Content. You can get them on your desktop and other devices even when DataCook is not open in your browser.
If there is any cooking problem in this Content, it will show possible ways to fix it.
You can change the position and the size of this Content on your BOARD.
You can connect this Content to your website, artwork or IoT.
Automatically generated contents
The contents will be in order by the most recent output. If you do not see any contents, click on "Edit or Remake" button in DESIGN. If there is no live data, check the HTML/CSS to see if the live data are correctly showing.
If you added this Content on your BOARD, the "Templates" button appear this KITCHEN page.
You can update this Content to a different data-driven DESIGN.
If you added this Content on your BOARD, the Remake button appears this KITCHEN page.
If you are familiar with CSS/HTML. Then explore data-driven DESIGN by coding.
The Expand Button takes you to the additional information of this live data.