You can personalize your BOARD with data-driven Contents that will inspire you and your clients to be creative and productive.
When you click the Plus button, it will take you to the MARKET page.
You can ADD any Contents on your BOARD.
If your mouse is over a Content, the Options button will appear on the Content. Click the Options button to move to the KITCHEN page for editing the Content as you want, change the position and size of the added Contents here and remove the Content from your BOARD.
It links to the menu list of MARKET, RECIPE, FARM, SETTING, Chrome EXTENSION, Logout.
In layout, the Contents will be positioned according to the priority number.
* E.g. Priority=1 will be placed on the top left.
* For Contents with the same priority, the most recent update will appear in prior order.
* Based on the width of the prioritized Content, it will push other Contents next to it.
The position of the Content can be adjusted out of layout(your BOARD) here.
* If you change the width, height, or position here, it will be either “fixed” or “absolute” position and will overwrite the width in the Priority setting.
* Select your project language below.
* Copy the generated code and paste it to your project code.
* DataCook will send the JSON type data to your project.